All rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates are billed in US Dollars only. All fares at the time of reservation are associated with a discretionary 20% driver gratuity. Reservations are billed to the client's corporate account numbers or credit cards on file. We accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover etc. All corporate accounts are welcome. The following additional charges will be accessed if applicable: Early and late pick-ups, parking (airport and local), tolls, stops/detours, meet & greet, cell phone usage, additional passengers added by client without notification during reservation or at the time of signing contract. All hourly rates for sedans are billed at $65/hr(minimum of 4hrs plus 20% gratuity), $120/hr for full-size Suv's(minimum of 4hrs, plus 20% gratuity), $200/hr for 12-15 passenger Vans(minimum of 4hrs, plus 20% gratuity)
Wait-time charges applies if the time exceeds the following:
- 40 minutes for domestic flights
- 60 minutes for international flights
- 15 minutes for offices and homes
- Add $15 charge for pick-ups between 9pm and 5am
- Add $25 charge for each additional stop not previously mentioned or confirmed during reservation.
- Greeter request is charged at $40/hr(minimum of 2hrs)
At Airport Express Transportation, we are here to serve our clients to the best of our ability. However if for any unforeseen circumstance you(the client) need to cancel a reservation, we need a 4hr cancellation notice(a $25 cancellation fees applies). If client violates this cancellation time-frame policy, and the driver is en-route or has arrived at the pick-up location, the client will be charged the full fare, plus 20% gratuity and tolls/parking if applicable. If the client cancels the reservation in less than 4hrs and the driver has not been dispatched, client will be charged 50% of the base fare(plus 20% gratuity and $25 processing fee). No exceptions. All cancellations must be made via phone or email only.
The full fare plus gratuity and additional charges will be accessed to the client's credit card if the client does not show up at the pre-arranged pick-up date and location. If you cannot find your chauffeur, please call 410-541-9061 and our friendly customer service reps will help you locate your driver. Leaving without calling will be considered a No-Show, and you will be charged the full fare plus gratuity.
Airport Express Transportation makes every effort to follow client's schedule. We are not responsible for client's flights that are diverted, delayed, missed, canceled, or any other incident which results in a No-Show. If you(the client) find yourself in these circumstances, please email or call us immediately as soon as you find out, so that we can re-schedule or charge you extra for the wait time, tolls, parking, etc(A $25 admin fee may apply). If you do not inform Airport Express Transportation under these circumstances, again your card will be charged the full amount, plus 20% gratuity.
- 1. Client hereby affirms pick-up date, time, number of passengers and billing information are correctly stated.
- 2. Clients should refrain from making a reservation with the driver at all times. All reservations should be made on-line or calling our customer service lines. Reservations made with drivers are not legal binding and we are not responsible or liable for anything in the event of any issues arising from that.
- 3. Airport Express Transportation is not liable for any damages caused by unforeseen severe weather conditions or traffic, perils of navigations, accidents or unexpected car breakdowns, and other factors/events beyond the control of the company. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, Airport Express Transportation will make every effort to provide a replacement vehicle in a timely manner. If customer refuses replacement vehicle, no refund is due. In emergency situations, the company may sub-contract the client's reservation to another car service company nearby to ensure that the customer is not late to his/her destination. In very severe weather conditions like heavy snow storms/icy conditions whereby the company's vehicle(s) can't get to the client, a full refund will be made to the client's credit card, or trip can be re-scheduled at customer's request.
- 4. Airport Express Transportation is not liable for any personal property of the client or his/her guests which are damaged or misplaced in our vehicles. We are not responsible for safeguarding client's belongings. All customers are advised not to leave any personal items in the Car/Suv/Van when getting off.
- 5. There will be no smoking, eating, and use of narcotics or controlled substances in our vehicles. No exceptions. Chauffeur has the right to terminate the trip, without refund if client(s) and or guests violates company rules and regulations, and therefore putting vehicle or chauffeur at risk.
- 6. Any damages incurred in our vehicles by the client or guest will be fully charged to the client's credit card on file or any other appropriate methods of payment necessary.
We are here to make sure that your travel experience with us is pleasant, enjoyable and successful.
Thanks for choosing Airport Express Transportation.